Wednesday, March 16, 2011

TERA Classes: Archer Gameplay

I thought of checking out Tera Archer gameplay videos when I was looking at different classes. It looks like Archer in Tera is really fun to play. Not easy, but not difficult either.

Precision and Range are important. Unlike other MMO games where precision wasn’t even concerned. The Archer sprites look cool, especially when you are on a mount.

Keep reading to learn about first impressions and my thoughts on Tera Archer. Check out Tera Online Archer Guide to learn about skills, PvP and leveling guides.

Tera Archer gameplay first impressions:

Archers in Tera have style I must say. You could jump all over the place and do a back flip if you find opponents getting to close to you. Thus giving you a chance to escape from taking damage.

The skills I saw in Tera Archer gameplay were also really good. You can hit single targets continuously as well as you have AOE spells that hit multiple targets at once. There are also some skills that have a bit of a casting time, but they deal great deal of damage once you pull them off.

You also get really cool and stylish mounts.

I am not really sure about weapons and defenses yet but I’ll most more on these topics as I find out.

Tera Archer gameplay strategy:

The basic idea would be to start hitting your target from a range and keep hitting them till they get close to you. Use your judgment and do a back flip if you see them getting too close to you. Preferably start with skills that have casting time and deal a lot of damage.

I will post more on this topic very soon. Till then, have a look at these Tera Archer gameplay videos to get an idea of how to play Archer in Tera:

Tera Archer gameplay video #1

Tera Archer gameplay video #2

No comments:

Post a Comment